– Mazda Responds to High Global Demand for SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY by
Doubling Annual Engine Production Capacity –
IRVINE, Calif. (July 3, 2012) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) currently reported Jun U.S. sales of 19,911 vehicles, representing an boost of 3.1 percent contra final year. Year-to-date sales by Jun are adult 17.5 percent (16.0 percent DSR) contra final year, with 143,797 vehicles sold.
Key Jun sales notes:
- In response to tellurian direct distant outstripping expectations for Mazda’s SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, Mazda Motor Corporation has announced it will double prolongation ability of a state-of-the-art powertrain during a engine plant in Hiroshima, Japan.
- In a U.S., Mazda’s sum SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY car sales for Jun (comprised of CX-5 and certain models of Mazda3) comment for 55 percent of a company’s sum sales for a month.
- Mazda3 had a best Jun given 2008 with 8,835 vehicles sold. In particular, a SKYACTIV-equipped indication represented 73.6 percent of Mazda3 vehicles sole for a month.
- The all-new 2013 Mazda CX-5 is proof to be a renouned choice as a award-winning compress crossover SUV stays one of a fastest-turning vehicles in a industry, with many dealers stating some-more business than inventory. In a fourth full month of sales, 4,551 CX-5s were sole in June, representing a 15.0 percent boost from final month.
- As summer heats up, a Mazda MX-5 had a best Jun given 2008 with 659 vehicles sold.
Mazda Motor de Mexico (MMdM) reported Jun sales of 2,084 vehicles, adult 5.0 percent contra Jun of final year.
Mazda North American Operations is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., and oversees a sales, marketing, tools and patron use support of Mazda vehicles in a United States and Mexico by some-more than 700 dealers. Operations in Mexico are managed by Mazda Motor de Mexico in Mexico City.
# # #
For some-more information on Mazda vehicles, revisit a online Mazda media core at www.mazdausamedia.com. Product B-roll might be systematic online by visiting The News Market at www.thenewsmarket.com/mazda.
Attachment(click to download) Jun 2012 Sales Release_FINAL.pdf39.63 KB