Soft-top and retractable hardtop available; sales singular to 3,000 units worldwide
HIROSHIMA, Japan, Feb. 7, 2019 /CNW/ – Mazda Motor Corporation currently showcased a tellurian phenomenon of a Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary Edition during a Chicago Auto Show, that runs from Feb. 7-18.*
After 30 years and with some-more than 1 million examples sold, Mazda feels that a M-5 is no longer a possess creation. It belongs to a fans around a universe who have upheld a growth of a model. To demonstrate a gratitude, and a high hopes for a destiny of a MX-5, a association grown Racing Orange, an disdainful physique colour that evokes a violation emergence of an sparkling new day.
In further to a new colour, a MX-5 30th Anniversary Edition facilities fake aluminum wheels (Rays ZE40 RS30) grown exclusively for a MX-5 in team-work with Rays Co., Ltd. and a 30th Anniversary badge that displays a model’s sequence number. Sales will be singular to 3,000 units worldwide, including both soft-top and retractable hardtop models.
Mazda will continue to make cars that surpass expectations and yield pushing pleasure in bland pushing situations. The association aims to build a clever bond with business and turn an indispensable participation in their lives.
- Racing Orange physique colour
- Rays fake aluminum wheels (Rays ZE40 RS30)
- 30th Anniversary badge (with sequence number)
- Orange stop calipers and orange accents on a seats, doorway trim, dashboard and change push
- Recaro seats
- Bilstein dampers (manual-transmission models only)
- Brembo front stop calipers (in orange)
- Nissin back stop calipers (in orange)
- Bose® sound complement (AudioPilot™2) with 9 speakers
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ (in name markets)
Mazda Exhibits during a Chicago Auto Show
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.