, YOKOHAMA, Japan
Nissan LEAF Wins 2011-2012 JAHFA Car of a Year and Car Design Awards
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. is unapproachable to announce that a 100% electric automobile – a Nissan LEAF – has won a 2011-2012 Japan Automotive Hall of Fame (JAHFA) Car of a Year and 2011-2012 JAHFA Car Design of a Year awards, both presented by a preference cabinet of JAHFA.
Nissan LEAF won a JAHFA Car of a Year respect for a following reasons:
- The bravery that Nissan displayed in building a mass-market electric car brazen of a rest of a world’s automakers.
- It is an attractive, rival product that has been famous globally.
- It has an EV-IT complement that enhances a usability of a vehicle.
Nissan LEAF won a JAHFA Car Design of a Year endowment for a following reasons:
- It expresses courteous styling as a colonize EV sedan.
- It reduces breeze sound by a aerodynamic form.
- The car’s interior pattern expresses a feeling of a new era.
The Nissan LEAF is a newly-developed mass-market EV that offers an innovative form of mobility that is a step brazen toward a fulfilment of a tolerable zero-emission society. With a dedicated IT complement that enables remote-control operation around a mobile phone, Nissan LEAF offers drivers a clean, gentle and fun pushing experience. The Nissan LEAF also offers new value in mobility by a ability to supply energy from a car’s high-capacity lithium-ion batteries for domestic use where versed with a car-to-home connectivity system.
For some-more information, revisit a following websites:
Committee of Japan Automobile Hall of Fame: http://www.jahfa.jp/
Nissan LEAF: http://www.nissan-zeroemission.com/EN/LEAF/
Nissan Zero-emission: http://www.nissan-zeroemission.com/EN/