- LEAF S PLUS starting cost is $36,5501 with adult to 226 miles of operation
- The Nissan LEAF, with a 40kWh battery and adult to 150 miles of range3, is accessible during a starting cost of underneath $30,000
- Nissan continues to offer 8-year/100,000 mile guaranty on lithium-ion battery container that also includes battery ability detriment insurance for a customer4
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The new Nissan LEAF PLUS pricing starts during $36,550 and goes on sale during Nissan retailers national this month.
The “PLUS” nomination refers to a increasing appetite firmness of a model’s 62 kWh battery container and a aloft 214-horsepower outlay of a powertrain contra a 40 kWh option.
The new Nissan LEAF S PLUS powertrain adds to a car’s operation by approximately 50 percent with an EPA operation of adult to 226 miles2 (versus a customary 2019 Nissan LEAF 150 mile range3), ensuring that there’s a Nissan LEAF to accommodate a pushing needs of a wider operation of customers.
The new powertrain also allows faster acceleration when pushing during high speeds. Accelerating scarcely 13 percent quicker than a customary Nissan LEAF. In addition, interjection to a customary new 100kW ability discerning charging system, a 2019 Nissan LEAF PLUS can assign some-more efficiently.
“With a further of LEAF PLUS, a Nissan LEAF is now accessible with dual battery options and a choice of 6 trim levels – any featuring a many modernized technologies charity underneath a ensign of Nissan Intelligent Mobility,” pronounced Brian Marango, director, EV Sales and Marketing, Nissan North America, Inc.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices1 (MSRP) for a 2019 Nissan LEAF PLUS are:
Destination and Handling $895 USD
The Nissan LEAF embodies Nissan Intelligent Mobility, a company’s prophesy for changing how cars are powered, driven and integrated into society. The 3 pivotal aspects of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, exemplified by a 2019 Nissan LEAF, are Nissan Intelligent Driving, Nissan Intelligent Power and Nissan Intelligent Integration.
Offering a energetic pattern and modernized technologies such as ProPILOT Assist and ePedal, a LEAF PLUS also facilities customary Rear Door Alert (RDA)6, a complement that can assistance remind business of equipment that might be lost in a back seat.
There are also pointed clues to a LEAF’s PLUS designation, including a revised front fascia with blue highlights and an e+ trademark image on a underside of a assign pier lid. Also enclosed is back trim turn badges installation a class levels as S PLUS, SV PLUS and SL PLUS.
Boasting a spacious, rarely organic interior with a quality, high-tech feel, a multiple of reward materials via a cabin befits a oppulance vehicle. Vibrant blue contrariety stitching for a steering wheel, seats and instrument row intensify a automobile as a Nissan electric vehicle.
The cabin’s interior measure absolutely accommodate 5 people, while a back load area is designed to yield plenty luggage space, charity 23.6 cubic feet of accessible stowage. It also allows for easy charging wire storage.
Every 2019 Nissan LEAF PLUS is charity with a singular warranty4 covering defects in materials or workmanship for 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, for a lithium-ion battery pack. Nissan also provides a singular guaranty opposite battery ability detriment next 9 bars of ability as shown on a vehicle’s battery ability turn sign for a initial 8 years or 100,000 miles for all models.
The 2019 Nissan LEAF PLUS is charity in 3 well-equipped class levels: S PLUS, SV PLUS and SL PLUS. The 2019 Nissan LEAF is also accessible in 3 40 kWh grades – S, SV and SL.
The Nissan LEAF is a best-selling electric automobile in a world5 with some-more than 390,000 tellurian sales and over 130,000 U.S. sales given a 2010 debut.
For some-more information on a 2019 LEAF and a finish Nissan automobile lineup, greatfully revisit NissanNews.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online during www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites NissanNews.com and InfinitiNews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line automobile manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2017, a association sole 5.77 million vehicles globally, generating income of 11.9 trillion yen. On Apr 1, 2017, a association embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year devise targeting a 30% boost in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by a finish of mercantile 2022, along with accumulative giveaway money upsurge of 2.5 trillion yen. As partial of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a association skeleton to extend a care in electric vehicles, symbolized by a world’s best-selling all-electric automobile in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: Asia Oceania; Africa, a Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999 and acquired a 34% interest in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi fondness sole 10.76 million vehicles total in calendar year 2018.
For some-more information about a products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, visit
nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all a latest videos on YouTube.
# # #
Manager, EV Communications
1. Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes $895 end charge, tax, title, permit and options. Dealer sets tangible price.
2. EPA operation adult to 226 miles for Nissan LEAF S PLUS only. EPA operation of adult to 215 miles for Nissan LEAF SV PLUS or Nissan LEAF SL PLUS. Actual operation will change with trim levels, options and pushing conditions; see Customer Disclosure Form for details.
3. Projected MY19 EPA operation of 150 miles. Actual operation might change formed on pushing conditions. Use for comparison only.
4. The singular Nissan LEAF lithium-ion battery guaranty includes coverage for defects in materials or workmanship for 8 years / 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) as good as insurance opposite ability detriment next 9 bars of ability (out of 12) as shown on a Nissan LEAF’s ability sign for a duration of 8 years / 100,000 miles (whichever comes first). For finish information concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan play and review a tangible New Vehicle Limited Warranty booklet.
5. Based on accumulative sales information from Dec 2010 to Feb 2019.
6. Does not detect people or cargo. Always check back chair before exiting.