Mississauga, Ont. – Nissan currently announced Canadian pricing for a new 2017 Nissan Pathfinder SUV, that goes on sale this week during Nissan dealers national with a starting MSRP* of $32,498.
Pathfinder, one of Nissan’s best famous and many renouned nameplates in a scarcely 30-year story in Canada, is reborn for a 2017 indication year with some-more journey capability, a freshened extraneous demeanour and extended reserve and record – pristine Pathfinder taken to an even aloft spin of performance, record and style. The revisions to Pathfinder come as partial of Nissan’s “Year of a Truck” – a extensive freshening of a brand’s lorry lineup, including an all-new TITAN full-size pickup and Armada SUV.
Enhancements to Pathfinder for 2017 include:
- A vital extraneous redesign with a stronger clarity of journey impression and participation – including a confidant new front finish with signature boomerang-shaped headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights, accessible LED headlights, “V-Motion” grille and a some-more assertive hood
- New 3.5-litre Direct Injection Gasoline™ (DIG) V6 engine, rated during 284 horsepower – adult from a prior 260 horsepower
- Maximum towing ability increasing by 1,000 pounds to a class-leading** 6,000 pounds (when scrupulously equipped)
- Enhanced user friendship features, trimming from new Motion-Activated liftgate to updated car connected services
- New modernized motorist assistance record includes Forward Emergency Braking, Intelligent Cruise Control and Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder:
Destination and Handling $1,795.
All 2017 Pathfinder models are versed with Nissan’s third-generation Xtronic delivery (similar to that employed in a sporty Nissan Maxima). The Xtronic delivery includes D-Step Logic Control, that simulates shifts, giving a some-more healthy acceleration feeling. The new Pathfinder powertrain helps yield genuine universe pushing advantages of some-more manageable acceleration and re-acceleration, such as when entering highways or passing.
Pathfinder’s appealing interior pattern includes gentle seating for seven, along with an innovative EZ Flex Seating System™ with LATCH AND GLIDE™, a 2nd quarrel lean and slip chair that allows easy 3rd quarrel entrance with a child reserve chair still installed.
Advanced Driver Assistance record includes new Forward Emergency Braking (FEB) and Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC). For 2017, Moving Object Detection has been combined to a accessible Around View® Monitor (AVM)***. Also offering are Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA).
The 2017 Pathfinder is accessible in 2WD and 4WD expostulate configurations and in 4 models: S, SV, SL and Platinum. It is fabricated in Smyrna, Tenn., with engines fabricated in Decherd, Tenn.
To learn some-more about a new 2017 Nissan Pathfinder, revisit here.
# # #
*MSRP excludes germane tax, permit fees and end charges. Dealer sets tangible price. Prices and specs are theme to change but notice. Destination and doing $1,795.
**Ward’s Segmentation. MY17 Pathfinder vs. in-market 2017 2016 Large Cross/Utility Vehicle category competitors. Towing capability varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for correct use.
***AVM with MOD can't totally discharge blind spots and might not detect each object. MOD operates during car speeds next 5 mph. Always check vicinity and spin to demeanour behind we before relocating vehicle.