NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan currently announced U.S. pricing for a 2018 Nissan NV Cargo outpost and 2018 Nissan NV Passenger van. Both models are accessible now during name Nissan Commercial Vehicle dealers nationwide. The NV Cargo has a starting MSRP of $28,7303 (NV 1500 Cargo Standard Roof S with 4.0-liter V6). The NV Cargo is a usually accessible High Roof indication in a segment4 with imperishable body-on-frame construction.
The NV 3500 Passenger S (with 4.0-liter V6) has a starting MSRP of $35,0503.
For 2018, both a NV Cargo and NV Passenger are accessible with a 375-horsepower 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 gasoline engine with a heavy-duty 7-speed involuntary delivery – providing best-in-class1 horsepower and torque. Both models are also offering with a fuel-efficient 261-horsepower 4.0-liter V6 with 5-speed involuntary transmission.
Enhancements for 2018 embody customary RearView Monitor, along with customary 5.0-inch tone arrangement audio, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming Audio around Bluetooth®, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant and USB tie pier for iPod interface and other concordant devices, for all models and grades.
All 2018 NV Cargo and NV Passenger models come with America’s Best Commercial Van Warranty2 – featuring bumper-to-bumper coverage of 5 years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
2018 Nissan NV Cargo
The rarely innovative Nissan NV Cargo is accessible in 3 models: NV1500, NV2500 HD and NV3500 HD, and in dual roof configurations – Standard Roof and High Roof. Powering a rear-wheel expostulate Nissan NV Cargo is a choice of dual absolute nonetheless fuel-efficient engines – a 4.0-liter V6 and 5.6-liter V8.
For a 2018 indication year, all NV Cargo grades come versed with customary RearView Monitor, 5.0-inch tone arrangement audio, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming Audio around Bluetooth, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant and USB tie pier for iPod interface and other concordant devices. In addition, a prior Power Package choice calm – energy windows with driver’s side one-touch down, energy doorway thatch with executive locking, automobile doorway close function, Remote Keyless Entry – is now customary on S grade.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices3 (MSRP) for a 2018 Nissan NV Cargo Standard Roof models:
Destination and doing $1,295.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices3 (MSRP) for a 2018 Nissan NV Cargo High Roof models:
Destination and doing $1,295.
2018 Nissan NV Passenger
The 2018 4-row/12-passenger Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger outpost is ideal for both personal and swift use. It facilities stretchable seating configurations, roof-mounted screen supplemental atmosphere bags with rollover sensors for side-impact and rollover conduct insurance for all outboard passengers, and customary headrests and integrated chair belts for all back seating positions.
Enhancements for a 2018 indication year include:
- RearView Monitor now standard
- 5.0-inch tone arrangement audio, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming Audio around Bluetooth®, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant and USB tie pier for iPod interface and other concordant inclination now customary on all models
- The prior Power Package choice calm – energy windows with driver’s side one-touch down, energy doorway thatch with executive locking, automobile doorway close function, Remote Keyless Entry and journey control with steering circle controls – is now customary on S grade
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices3 (MSRP) for a 2018 Nissan NV Passenger van:
Vehicle dealers nationwide. For some-more information, greatfully go to www.nissancommercialvehicles.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and INFINITI vehicles can be found online at www.nissanusa.com and www.infinitiusa.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites nissannews.com and infinitinews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2016, a association sole 5.63 million vehicles globally, generating income of 11.72 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: Asia Oceania; Africa, Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has a tellurian workforce of 247,500 and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999. In 2016, Nissan acquired a 34% interest in Mitsubishi Motors. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is currently a world’s largest automotive partnership, with total annual sales of roughly 10 million vehicles.
For some-more information about a products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, revisit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all a latest videos on YouTube.
# # #
Nissan Truck, SUV Outdoor Communications
1. Ward’s Light Vehicle Segmentation. 2017 NV Passenger V8 vs. latest in-market competitors in Ward’s Large Van segment. Based on Naturally Aspirated Gas Engine. Based on manufacturer’s websites.
2. Claim formed on years/mileage (whichever occurs first) lonesome underneath a New Vehicle Limited Warranty simple coverage. Ward’s Light Vehicle Segmentation: 2017/2018 Nissan NV Cargo, NV Passenger v. in-market Large Van Class; 2017/2018 Nissan NV200® v. in-market Small Van Class. Commercial Vans compared only. Nissan’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty simple coverage excludes tires, gnawing coverage and sovereign and California glimmer opening and forsake coverage. Other terms and conditions apply. See play for finish guaranty details. NV200® Taxi is lonesome underneath a apart singular guaranty with a opposite turn of coverage.
3. MSRP excludes germane tax, title, permit fees and end charges. Dealer sets tangible price. Prices and specs are theme to change but notice. Destination and doing $1,295.
4. Ward’s Light Vehicle Segmentation. 2018 NV Cargo vs. 2018 Large Van Class.