- The new 2017 Rogue Hybrid is offering in SV and SL class levels and with one choice package
- First-ever Rogue Hybrid boosts fuel economy1 to 35 mpg highway (front circle expostulate models)1
- Combines approach acceleration feel in city pushing – along with fuel economy that is among a leaders in a compress SUV segment
- Available Intelligent Safety Shield technologies embody Forward Emergency Braking2, Blind Spot Warning3 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert4
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan currently announced U.S. pricing for a new 2017 Rogue Hybrid, that is on sale now during Nissan dealers in a West, Northwest and Mountain regions (18 states total). Pricing starts during $26,2405 for a Rogue Hybrid SV class – $1,000 above a non-hybrid Rogue SV front-wheel expostulate model. The Rogue Hybrid, a newest further to a renouned Rogue crossover lineup and first-ever available, offers a second powertrain choice for Rogue buyers in both FWD and AWD applications.
The new Rogue Hybrid produces estimated fuel economy1 of 33 mpg city, 35 mpg highway and 34 mpg total for a front-wheel expostulate model. Rogue Hybrid all-wheel expostulate models are estimated during 31 mpg city, 34 mpg highway and 33 mpg combined1. Most significantly, it achieves these numbers with probably no concede of performance, interior roominess or load space (compared to customary Rogue models).
Like a 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder gasoline engine-equipped customary Rogue models, a Rogue Hybrid offers freshened extraneous and interior styling, additional safety, confidence and pushing assist record and a far-reaching operation of customary and accessible comfort, preference and application features.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)5 for a 2017 Nissan Rogue Hybrid:
Rogue Hybrid goes on sale national in Spring 2017.
About a 2017 Nissan Rogue Hybrid
The Rogue Hybrid powertrain combines an modernized 2.0-liter 16-valve DOHC aluminum-alloy inline 4-cylinder engine and a compress lithium-ion battery with an innovative one-motor, two-clutch control. The system’s gasoline engine is rated during 141 horsepower and 144 lb-ft of torque, while a modernized 30 kW electric engine is rated during 40 horsepower and 118 lb-ft of torque. The hybrid complement net energy is 176 horsepower.
At a core of a Rogue Hybrid gasoline-electric hybrid complement is Nissan’s modernized Intelligent Dual Clutch Control system. The initial of a twin clutches is a dry purchase commissioned between a 4-cylinder engine and a electric motor, where a torque converter would routinely be, and a second is between a engine and Xtronic transmission.
The high-output lithium-ion battery is means to charge/discharge quickly, that contributes to high-speed, accurate control of a electric engine and best purchase control, and in multiple capacitate well-spoken start and discerning change changes. An Intelligent Regenerative Braking complement partially recharges a battery during car braking and additional fuel economy is supposing by an Idle Start/Stop system.
In addition, with use of a compress Lithium-ion battery located underneath a back load area, a Rogue Hybrid maintains a prosaic back building for easy newcomer entrance to a back chair and small rebate of load room.
Rogue Hybrid SV and SL models facilities several differences from their non-hybrid counterparts. An HEV sign is total to a Advanced Drive Assist Display, a 2nd quarrel chair is a 60/40 separate folding design, a storage space is total underneath a back load area and Pure Drive HEV badging is total to a exterior. Other additions embody an HEV badge on a engine cover and a twin horn includes a Vehicle Sound Generator for pushing in a electric mode.
Available Rogue Hybrid record facilities embody NissanConnectSM with Navigation, Mobile Apps, and Services, with 7.0-inch tone touch-screen display, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, SiriusXM® Travel Link and SiriusXM® Traffic (SiriusXM® subscription required, sole separately), Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection (MOD)6, radar-based Blind Spot Warning (BSW)3, Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)4 and Forward Emergency Braking2.
For some-more information on a 2017 Rogue Hybrid, Rogue and a finish lineup of Nissan vehicles, greatfully revisit NissanNews.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online during www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites NissanNews.com and InfinitiNews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2015, a association sole some-more than 5.4 million vehicles globally, generating income of 12.2 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan manages operations in 6 regions: ASEAN Oceania; Africa, Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America and North America. Nissan has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999 and Mitsubishi Motors given 2016 underneath a Renault-Nissan Alliance.
# # #
1. Fuel economy formed on targeted 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2017 Rogue Hybrid. EPA information not accessible during time of publication. Targeted 2017 fuel economy 33 mpg city or 35 mpg highway or 34 mpg total (FWD) or 31 mpg city or 34 mpg highway or 33 mpg total (AWD) guess formed on Nissan inner contrast results, theme to EPA confirmation. Actual mileage might change with pushing conditions – use for comparison only.
2. Forward Emergency Braking is not a deputy for obliged driving. May not yield warning or braking in certain conditions. Limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Not a surrogate for correct line change procedures. The complement will not forestall hit with other vehicles or accidents. It might not detect each car or intent around you.
4. Not a surrogate for correct subsidy procedures. May not detect all relocating vehicles. Speed and other stipulations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
5. MSRP excludes germane tax, title, permit fees and end charges. Dealer sets tangible price. Prices and specs are theme to change but notice. Destination and doing $940.
6. AVM with MOD can't totally discharge blind spots and might not detect each object. MOD operates during vehicles speeds next 5 mph. Always check vicinity before relocating vehicle. Not a surrogate for correct subsidy procedures. Always spin to check what is behind we before subsidy up.