- New 2017 Rogue Sport facilities a starting MSRP of $21,4201
- “Right sized” Rogue Sport slots usually underneath renouned 2017 Rogue, Nissan’s #1 offering car in a U.S., and serve expands Nissan’s endless SUV lineup
- 5-passenger Rogue Sport designed for conquering bland civic adventures, includes prolonged list of comfort, preference and application features
- Available Nissan Intelligent Safety Shield technologies embody Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection2, Lane Departure Prevention3 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert4
- On sale May 11, 2017
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan currently announced U.S. pricing for a new 2017 Rogue Sport crossover, that goes on sale May 11, 2017, during Nissan dealers nationwide. Pricing starts during $21,4201 for a Rogue Sport S front-wheel expostulate model.
The new Nissan Rogue Sport joins a Nissan Rogue, America’s best-selling compress SUV (Jan. – Mar 2017 sales), in a expanding Nissan crossover and SUV lineup. Rogue Sport is designed for childish couples and singles seeking a flexibility of a crossover and adequate space when they need it, while still charity a sporty feel and doing some-more in line with a tiny sedan.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)1 for a 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport:
Destination and Handling $960.
Rogue Sport provides a comfortable, ample sourroundings with seating for 5 and adult to 22.9 cubic feet of load space behind a second-row chair (up to 61.1 cu. ft. with a second-row chair folded down). As wise of a Rogue Sport name, a fun-to-drive opening certification are achieved by a multiple of a 141-horsepower 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder engine, Xtronic delivery with Eco Mode switch and a 4-wheel eccentric suspension.
Like Rogue, a new Rogue Sport offers a extensive apartment of Nissan Intelligent Safety Shield technologies. The list includes Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection2, Blind Spot Warning (BSW)5, Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)4, Forward Emergency Braking (FEB)2, Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention (LDP)3.
About a 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
The new Rogue Sport shares many of a design, application and record attributes that have done Rogue Nissan’s best-selling car in a United States. It is somewhat smaller, sportier and some-more affordable than Rogue and designed for younger, civic SUV buyers. These buyers are looking for most some-more space than a compress sedan, while still seeking a maneuverability and fun-to-drive feel that Rogue Sport delivers.
The extraneous of a Rogue Sport facilities a particular “emotional geometry” pattern that combines a progressive, compress physique with absolute buffer volume and an aggressive, wheel-oriented position that conveys a feeling of strong agility.
Among a accessible comfort and preference facilities are leather-appointed seating, exhilarated front seats, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (SiriusXM® subscription required, sole separately) and accessible Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System, RearView Monitor, Siri® Eyes Free1, NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Mobile Apps, 7.0-inch tone touch-screen arrangement and Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant2. Also accessible is a modernized Around View® Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection (MOD)6 and Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC)7.
All 2017 Rogue Sport models come with a customary 141-horsepower 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder engine corresponding to an Xtronic delivery with Eco Mode switch and a 4-wheel eccentric suspension.
The 2017 Rogue Sport is offering in front-wheel and discerning all-wheel-drive configurations, and in 3 well-equipped class levels – S, SV and SL. Rogue Sport is fabricated in Kyushu, Japan.
For some-more information on a 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport, Rogue and a finish line of 2017 Nissan sedans, sports cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs, greatfully revisit www.NissanNews.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online during www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites NissanNews.com and InfinitiNews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Japan’s second-largest automotive company, is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, and is partial of a Renault-Nissan Alliance. Operating with some-more than 247,500 employees globally, Nissan sole 5.32 million vehicles and generated income of 11.38 trillion yen (USD 103.6 billion) in mercantile year 2014. Nissan delivers a extensive operation of some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. Nissan leads a universe in zero-emission mobility, dominated by sales of a LEAF, a initial mass-market, pure-electric vehicle. It is a best-selling EV in story with roughly a 50 percent share of a zero-emission car segment. For some-more information on a products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, revisit a website during http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/.
# # #
1. MSRP excludes germane tax, title, permit fees and end charges. Dealer sets tangible price. Prices and specs are theme to change but notice. Destination and doing $960.
2. Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection is not a deputy for obliged driving. May not yield warning or braking in certain conditions. Limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
3. LDW and LDP work usually when a line markings are clearly visible. Speed and other stipulations apply. See owner’s primer for details
4. Not a surrogate for correct subsidy procedures. May not detect all relocating vehicles. Speed and other stipulations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Not a surrogate for correct line change procedures. The complement will not forestall hit with other vehicles or accidents. It might not detect each car or intent around you.
6. AVM with MOD can't totally discharge blind spots and might not detect each object. MOD operates during vehicles speeds next 5 mph. Always check vicinity before relocating vehicle. Not a surrogate for correct subsidy procedures. Always spin to check what is behind we before subsidy up.
7. Intelligent Cruise Control is not a collision deterrence complement or warning device. Designed to use singular braking. Failure to request a brakes could outcome in an accident.