Mississauga, Ont. – Today, a Nissan Group announced sum Canadian sales of 11,556 units for Apr 2019, a diminution of 5.3 per cent year-over-year. The Nissan Division available 10,642 vehicles sole in April.
INFINITI reported sales of 914 units in April, representing a 23.3 per cent boost from 2018.
Nissan Division highlights:
- The Rogue crossover stays Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada with 3,029 vehicles sole in April.
- The Qashqai compress crossover set an Apr record with 1,757 units sold, an boost of 21.1 per cent from 2018. It is Nissan’s second best-selling car in Canada.
- The Nissan Kicks compress crossover was, for a second month in a row, Nissan’s third best selling-model with 1,257 vehicles sold.
- The Nissan Frontier mid-size pickup lorry sole 426 units in April, an boost of 45.9 per cent year-over-year.
- The all-new 2019 QX50 oppulance crossover set an Apr record with 296 units sold, an boost of 401.7 per cent from 2018.
- INFINITI’s second-best offered car in April, a QX60 seven-passenger oppulance crossover, sole 289 units representing an boost of 23.5 per cent year-over-year.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
# # #