NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group announced sum U.S. sales for Dec 2018 of 148,720 units, an boost of 7.6 percent contra a before year. Nissan Group also announced sum calendar year 2018 U.S. sales of 1,493,877 units, a diminution of 6.2 percent compared to a before year.
Nissan Division Dec highlights:
- Nissan Division sum sales grew 7 percent in a month of December.
- Rogue sales set an all-time monthly record with 42,523 units, adult 6 percent.
- The Nissan Kicks crossover also saw a best month of sales given launch during 5,704 units.
- Sales of a Nissan Frontier pickup grew 27 percent in Dec to 7,492 units.
Nissan Division calendar year highlights:
- For a third uninterrupted year, a Rogue crossover was Nissan’s top-selling indication with 412,110 sales, an boost of 2 percent. It was a best-ever calendar year for Rogue sales.
- In 2018, Nissan trucks, SUVs and crossovers set an all-time record with 784,807 sum sales, a 3 percent boost over a before year.
- Sales of a all-electric Nissan LEAF grew 31 percent over a before year.
- Other pivotal models showed clever gains during a full calendar year 2018: Frontier (up 7 percent) and Murano (up 9 percent).
*INFINITI sales sum enclosed for reference. For some-more information on INFINITI’s Dec sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Dec 2018 and Dec 2017 any had 26 offered days.
# # #
Nissan Corporate Communications