NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group currently announced sum calendar year 2017 U.S. sales of 1,593,464 units, an boost of 1.9 percent over a before year, environment an all-time record. In Dec 2017, Nissan Group sole 138,226 units, a diminution of 9.5 percent contra a before year.
Nissan Division calendar year highlights:
- In 2017, Nissan Division set an all-time record with 1,440,049 sum sales, adult 1 percent.
- For a second uninterrupted time, a Rogue crossover was Nissan’s top-selling indication with 403,465 sales, an boost of 22 percent.
- In 2017, Nissan trucks, SUVs and crossovers set an all-time record with 765,624 sum sales, a 15 percent boost over a before year.
- Nissan set annual sales annals for Rogue and NV200.
Nissan Division Dec highlights:
- Murano crossover sales increasing 23 percent to 9,718, a Dec record.
- Significant gains were also done by TITAN (+27 percent) and Armada (+36 percent).
*INFINITI sales sum enclosed for reference. For some-more information on INFINITI’s Dec sales performance, greatfully visit infinitinews.com.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Dec 2017 had 26 offered days, while Dec 2016 had 27 offered days.
# # #
Nissan Corporate Communications