MISSISSAUGA, ONT. – Nissan Group currently announced monthly Canadian sales of 9,011 units, an boost of 13.8 per cent over final year and a best Feb in a company’s history. This sales feat outlines 31 uninterrupted months of record sales for a Nissan Group in Canada.
Nissan code sales increasing 13.3 per cent with 8,174 units sold, environment a new Feb sales record.
Nissan Division Feb highlights:
- Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada – a Nissan Rogue crossover – set a Feb record during 2,033 – an boost of 7.5 per cent, imprinting 27 uninterrupted months of record sales.
- The Murano crossover set a new Feb sales record during 790 units, an boost of 41.8 per cent.
- Sales of a Pathfinder competition application car increasing 18.8 per cent to 834 units, a Feb sales record.
- Sales of a NV200 compress load outpost set a Feb record during 130 adult 71.1 per cent.
- Sales of a Sentra compress sedan increasing 19.2 per cent to 1,277.
- Sales of a Altima mid-size sedan increasing 21.3 per cent to 786 units.
- Nissan Maxima competition sedan sales climbed to 161 units, adult 123.6 per cent.
Infiniti Feb highlights:
- Infiniti reported sales of 837, an boost of 18.6 per cent contra a year earlier. This outlines a best Feb for Infiniti in Canada.
- Infiniti crossovers and competition application vehicles continued to be in direct this month with a QX80 full-size oppulance SUV environment a Feb sales record of 71 units, an boost of 47.9 per cent.
- The QX50 oppulance crossover set a Feb sales record with 175 units sold, an boost of 24.1 per cent.
# # #