Mississauga, Ont. – Today, a Nissan Group announced sum Canadian sales of 8,597 units for Feb 2019, a diminution of 12.4 per cent from 2018. The Nissan Division sole 7,755 units in February.
INFINITI reported a best Feb sales outcome with sum Canadian sales of 842 units in Feb 2019, an boost of 1.3 per cent year-over-year.
Nissan Division highlights:
- The Nissan Rogue crossover continues to be a top-selling car in a lineup, with 1,983 units sole in February
- The Nissan Qashqai crossover finished Feb with 1,096 units sold, an boost of 2.1 per cent year-over-year.
- In a tenth month of sales, a Nissan KICKS compress crossover had a clever month with 797 vehicles sold.
- Nissan Maxima sports sedan sales were 146 units, an boost of 12.3 per cent over 2018.
- Sales of Nissan’s full-sized TITAN pickup lorry augmenting 9.5 per cent, with 243 units sold.
- INFINITI’s all-new QX50 oppulance crossover available a best February, augmenting sales by 128.4 per cent with 185 units sold.
- The QX60 seven-passenger oppulance crossover available a best Feb with 374 units sold, an boost of 82.4 per cent year-over-year.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
# # #