Mississauga, Ont. – Today, a Nissan Group announced sum Canadian sales of 7,967 units for Jan 2019, a diminution of 9.8 per cent year-over-year. The Nissan Division sole 7,294 units in January.
INFINITI reported 673 vehicles sole in January, a diminution of 17.8 percent from 2018.
Nissan Division highlights:
- The Nissan Qashqai compress crossover finished Jan with 1,213 units sold, an boost of 13.5 per cent from 2018.
- Sales of a Nissan KICKS sojourn clever with 417 vehicles sole in January.
- The Nissan LEAF all-electric car available a best Jan ever with 247 units sold.
- Sales of a Nissan Maxima sports sedan increasing 146.1 per cent in Jan with 187 units sold.
- Nissan’s Armada full-sized competition application car available a best Jan ever with 118 units sold, an boost of 118.5 per cent over 2018.
- The all-new 2019 QX50 oppulance crossover available a best Jan ever with 189 units sold, an boost of 101.1 per cent year-over-year.
- Sales of INFINITI’s best-selling vehicle, a QX60 seven-passenger oppulance crossover, increasing 12.4 per cent in Jan with 290 vehicles sold.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
# # #