MISSISSAUGA, ON. – Nissan currently announced sum Canadian sales for Mar 2015 of 11,181 units, an boost of 6.8 per cent and a Mar record. This sales feat outlines 20 uninterrupted months of record sales expansion for a Nissan Group in Canada.
For a company’s 2014 mercantile year, Nissan set an all-time record with 118,033 sum Canadian sales, an boost of 22.4 per cent over a 2013 mercantile year.
Nissan Division 2014 mercantile year highlights:
- In mercantile year 2014, Nissan Division set an all-time record in Canada 107,951 sum sales, an boost of 23.8 per cent over a 2013 mercantile year.
- Nissan also set mercantile year sales annals for LEAF, Rogue, and a NV200.
Nissan Division Mar highlights:
- Best Mar on record for a Nissan Division during 10,156 sales, an boost of 8 per cent.
- The Nissan Rogue crossover set an all-time sales record with 2,902 units sold, imprinting 16 uninterrupted months of record sales.
- NV200 compress load outpost also set an all-time record with 162 units sold, adult 92 per cent
- In a third full month in dealerships, sales of a all-new Nissan Murano crossover increasing 169 per cent with 748 units sold.
- JUKE competition crossover sales increasing 21 per cent to 464 units.
- Sales of a Nissan Micra subcompact totalled 1,013 units in March.
Nissan will betray a all-new Maxima, a brand’s “4-Door Sports Car,” on Thursday, Apr 2, 2015, during a New York International Auto Show.
Infiniti 2014 mercantile year highlights:
- In mercantile year 2014, Infiniti set an all-time record with 10,082 sum sales in Canada.
- Infiniti set mercantile year sales annals for QX60 and QX80.
Infiniti Mar highlights:
- The Infiniti QX80 Luxury SUV had a best Mar ever, with sales adult 97 per cent year-over-year.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Mar 2015 had 25 offered days, while Mar 2014 had 26 offered days.
# # #