MISSISSAUGA, Ont. – Nissan Group currently announced monthly Canadian sales of 15,815 units, an boost of 25.5 per cent over final year and a best month in a company’s history.
Nissan Division sales increasing 26.7 per cent with 14,523 units sold, environment a new all-time sales record.
For a company’s 2016 mercantile year, Nissan Group set an all-time record with 137,773 sum Canadian sales, an boost of 3.0 per cent over a 2015 mercantile year.
Nissan Division Mar highlights:
- Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada – a Nissan Rogue crossover – set an all-time monthly sales record during 4,888 – an boost of 63.3 per cent.
- The Pathfinder competition application car set a new all-time sales record during 1,185 units, an boost of 10.4 per cent.
- Sales of a TITAN full-size pickup lorry totaled 722, a best month on record and an boost of 307.9 per cent.
- The Armada flagship competition application car set an all-time record with 126 sales, adult 72.6 per cent.
- Sales of a LEAF fully-electric car set a Mar record during 144, adult 46.9 per cent.
- The Murano crossover set a Mar record during 1,281, adult 0.9 per cent.
- The NV200 compress load outpost also set an all-time sales record during 305 units, an boost of 35.0 per cent.
- Nissan Versa Note hatchback finished a month adult 63.6 percent, with sales of 1,034.
- Sales of a Sentra subcompact climbed to 1,750, adult 14.1 per cent.
Nissan Division 2016 mercantile year highlights:
- In mercantile year 2016, Nissan Division set an all-time record in Canada 125,659 sum sales, an boost of 3.0 per cent over a 2015 mercantile year.
- Nissan also set mercantile year sales annals for Rogue, LEAF, JUKE, Murano, Armada, and NV200.
INFINITI Mar highlights:
- The rested 7-passenger QX60 reward crossover continues to be INFINITI’s best-seller with 387 units sole in March.
- In a seventh full month of sales for a Q60 reward sports coupe, 166 units were sole in March.
- The new QX30 reward active crossover continues to see sales movement with 153 units sold, a best month ever.
INFINITI 2016 mercantile year highlights:
- In mercantile year 2016, INFINITI set an all-time record with 12,114 sum sales in Canada, an boost of 3.4 per cent.
- INFINITI set mercantile year sales annals for QX60 and QX80.
# # #