NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group currently announced U.S. sales in Mar 2017 set an all-time record during 168,832 units, an boost of 3 percent over a before year.
- Nissan Division finished Mar with 150,566 sales, adult 1 percent and also a best month on record.
- Overall sales of Nissan crossovers, trucks and SUVs set an all-time record, adult 26 percent.
- Sales of a Rogue compress crossover set a Mar record during 39,512, adult 43 percent.
- Sales of a Pathfinder SUV had an all-time record month during 10,442, adult 20 percent.
- Nissan TITAN sales climbed to 5,539, adult 335 percent.
- Nissan Armada finished a month adult 215 percent, with 3,094 sales.
*Infiniti sales sum enclosed for reference. For some-more information on Infiniti’s Mar sales performance, greatfully revisit InfinitiNews.com.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Both Mar 2017 and Mar 2016 had 27 offered days.
# # #
Nissan Corporate Communications