MISSISSAUGA, ONT. – Nissan Group currently announced monthly Canadian sales of 11,534 units, an boost of 24.2 per cent over final year and a best Oct in a company’s history. This sales feat outlines 27 uninterrupted months of record sales for a Nissan Group in Canada.
Nissan code sales augmenting 24.4 per cent with 10,301 units sold, environment a new Oct sales record.
Nissan Division Oct highlights:
- Sales of a all-new Murano crossover set an all-time record during 1,143 units, an boost of 127.2 per cent
- Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada – a Nissan Rogue crossover – set an Oct record during 3,204 – an boost of 54.7 per cent, imprinting 23 uninterrupted months of record sales.
- Sales of a Frontier pickup lorry augmenting 75.2 per cent to 487, environment a new Oct record
- In a fourth full month in Nissan dealerships, sales of a all-new Maxima competition sedan augmenting 232.2 per cent to 196 units.
- Deliveries of a JUKE competition crossover augmenting 45.1 per cent to 383 units.
- The fully-electric LEAF tied a prior Oct sales record (2014) with 113 units sold.
Infiniti Oct highlights:
- Infiniti reported Oct sales of 1,233, an boost of 22.8 per cent contra a year earlier. This outlines a best month in Infiniti’s story in Canada.
- October was a miracle sales month for Infiniti crossovers and competition application vehicles. The QX50, QX60, and QX80 all posted best-ever sales:
- The QX50 reward crossover’s sales set an all-time record during 341, an boost of 87.4 per cent.
- Sales of a QX60 7-passenger oppulance crossover augmenting 25.1 per cent to 424, environment a new all-time sales record.
The QX80 full-size opening oppulance SUV available a best month ever with sales augmenting 11.6 per cent to 77 units.
# # #