NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group announced sum U.S. sales for Oct 2017 of 123,012 units, an boost of 8.4 percent over a prior year. This outlines an Oct record.
- Nissan Division sales also set an Oct record during 112,716, an boost of 10 percent.
- Nissan Rogue sales set an Oct record with 30,286 sales, adult 43 percent.
- Armada SUV sales also set an Oct record with 3,473 sales, an boost of 100 percent.
- TITAN pickup sales increasing 29 percent to 4,114.
- Sentra sales increasing 30 percent to 18,341.
*INFINITI sales sum enclosed for reference. For some-more information on INFINITI’s Oct sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Oct 2017 had 25 offered days, while Oct 2016 had 26 offered days.
# # #
Nissan Corporate Communications