MISSISSAUGA, ONT. – Nissan currently announced sum Canadian sales for Dec of 9,476 units, an boost of 16.5 per cent and a Dec record, imprinting 29 months of uninterrupted sales growth. For calendar year 2015, a Nissan Group set an all-time record with 129,976 sum Canadian sales, an boost of 12.6 per cent over 2014.
Nissan Division 2015 calendar year highlights:
- In 2015, Nissan Division set an all-time record with 118,655 sum sales, surpassing a 100,000 section annual sales miracle for a second time, adult 12.8 per cent over 2014.
- Nissan set calendar-year sales annals for Micra, LEAF, Rogue, Murano, Armada, Frontier and NV200.
- The Nissan Rogue crossover stays a best-selling car in a choice with annual sales of 35,841 units, adult 24.3 per cent over 2014.
- Sales of a Murano flagship crossover reached an all-time high in 2015 to 10,128, adult 115.2 per cent.
- In 2015 Nissan sole 1,233 LEAF vehicles, adult 13.6 per cent over 2014.
December 2015 highlights:
- Nissan Division set a Dec record with 8,555 sales, adult 16.7 per cent.
- Rogue set a Dec record of 2,620 units sold, imprinting 25 uninterrupted months of record sales, while a JUKE competition crossover’s sales grew 52.2 per cent to 271.
- Sales of a Murano are adult 133.6 per cent to 876 units, environment a Dec record.
- Sales of a all-electric Nissan LEAF totalled 122, adult 90.6 per cent and a Dec record.
- Sales of a NV200 compress load outpost set a Dec record during 143, an boost of 116.7 per cent.
Infiniti Division Dec 2015 highlights:
- Infiniti Division set an annual record with sum deliveries of 11,321
- December sales totalled 921 units in Canada, an boost of 15.0 per cent contra 801 units a year progressing and the best Dec on record.
* For some-more information on Infiniti’s sales performance, greatfully revisit InfinitiNews.com.
# # #