MISSISSAUGA, ONT. – Nissan announced currently a Nissan Group set an all-time calendar year sales record with 149,117 sum Canadian sales in 2018 – an boost of 1.7 per cent over 2017. This outlines 6 years of uninterrupted annual sales expansion for a Nissan Group in Canada. For Dec 2018, Nissan Group reported a best Dec ever with sum Canadian sales of 9,488 units, an boost of 1.1 per cent year-over-year.
- Nissan Division available 8,518 sales in December, a diminution of 1.6 per cent year-over-year.
- Five vehicles in a Nissan choice set Dec sales annals including LEAF, Qashqai, Armada, TITAN and GT-R.
Nissan Division 2018 calendar year highlights:
- In 2018, Nissan Division set an all-time record with 136,536 sum sales, adult 1.7 per cent over 2017. This outlines 6 years of uninterrupted annual sales expansion for Nissan in Canada.
- Nissan set calendar-year sales annals for a LEAF, Qashqai and Armada.
- The top-three offered Nissan models in Canada in 2018 are: Rogue, Qashqai, and Murano with particular sales of 41,167; 19,662 and 13,239.
- Sales of a all-electric LEAF reached an all-time high in 2018 with 5,735 units sold, 6 times a annual sales available in 2017.
- In a initial full year of sales, a Qashqai compress crossover available 19,662 units sold.
- The Nissan Armada full-size SUV sole 1,435 units in 2018, adult 29.9 per cent over 2017.
INFINITI Division Dec 2018 highlights:
- Infiniti Division set an annual sales record in 2018 with a sum of 12,581 units sold, an boost of 1.2 per cent over 2017.
- This outlines 7 years of uninterrupted annual sales expansion for Infiniti in Canada
- December sales totalled 970 units in Canada, an boost of 32.7 per cent over 2017.
- INFINITI set calendar-year sales annals for a QX50 and QX80, with 2,881 and 1,129 units sold, respectively.
- The all-new 2019 QX50 oppulance crossover had a best Dec ever with 308 units sold, adult 234.8 per cent year-over-year.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully visit INFINITINews.com.
# # #
About Nissan Canada Inc.
Nissan Canada Inc. (NCI) is a Canadian sales, selling and placement auxiliary of Nissan Motor Limited and Nissan North America, Inc. NCI was a initial Japanese-based automaker to incorporate in Canada in 1965, and now directly employs 306 full-time staff opposite offices in Vancouver (BC), Mississauga (ON), and Kirkland (QC). There are 208 eccentric Nissan dealerships, including 81 that also act as Nissan Commercial Vehicles dealers, 114 electric vehicle-certified dealers, and 42 INFINITI retailers opposite Canada.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2017, a association sole 5.77 million vehicles globally, generating income of 11.9 trillion yen. On Apr 1, 2017, a association embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year devise targeting a 30% boost in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by a finish of mercantile 2022, along with accumulative giveaway money upsurge of 2.5 trillion yen. As partial of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a association skeleton to extend a care in electric vehicles, symbolized by a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: Asia Oceania; Africa, a Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999 and acquired a 34% interest in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is currently a world’s largest automotive partnership, with total sales of some-more than 10.6 million vehicles in calendar year 2017.
For some-more information about the products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all the latest videos on YouTube.
Director, Corporate Communications
Email: [email protected]
Manager, Product Communications
Email: [email protected]