Mississauga, Ont. – Today, Nissan Group announced sum Canadian sales of 11,577 units for Oct 2017, an boost of 9.4 per cent and a best Oct ever. The Nissan Division also set an Oct sales record with 10,493 units sold, an boost of 13.1 per cent.
INFINITI code sales totaled 1,084 units, a diminution of 17.1 per cent year-over-year. Calendar year-to-date sales are adult 6.7 per cent.
Nissan Division highlights:
- Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada, a Nissan Rogue crossover, continues to see clever sales with 3,483 units sold, an Oct record.
- Sales of a new 2017 Nissan Qashqai sub-compact SUV were clever with 1,193 units sole in a fifth full month of sales.
- The Murano crossover available 1,303 units sold, an boost of 35.4 per cent and an Oct sales record.
- The Frontier mid-size pickup lorry available sales of 436 units, an boost of 91.2 per cent.
- The Nissan Versa Note hatchback finished a month adult 19.8 per cent, with sales of 587 units.
- The Nissan Sentra subcompact climbed to 939 units sold, adult 25.4 per cent.
- The 7-passenger QX60 oppulance crossover continues to be INFINITI’s best-seller with 487 units sold, adult 10.4 per cent and an Oct record.
- The QX50 mid-size oppulance crossover available 171 units sold, progressing prosaic sales year-over-year.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
# # #