- Nissan rises to 43rd place in a Interbrand study, adult from 49th in 2015
- Nissan’s code value increases to $11.06 billion
- Nissan is this year’s 4th fastest flourishing brand
- Report cites Nissan’s efforts to lift code prominence by revelation a story of a company’s Intelligent Mobility prophesy for building a zero-emission, zero-fatality destiny for driving
YOKOHAMA, Japan – For a fifth true year, Nissan has been famous as one of a world’s many profitable brands according to a prestigious Best Global Brands Study by Interbrand, a world-leading code consultancy. This year, Nissan was ranked as a 43rd many profitable code in a universe – an boost over final year’s ranking of 49th. Nissan now has a code value of over $11 billion. This year’s ranking puts Nissan as a 4th fastest flourishing code in a world.
“Brand Power has been a unchanging concentration opposite a association for a final 5 years and it is really enlivening that all a efforts continue to be famous by this successful code ranking,” pronounced Roel de Vries, corporate clamp boss and a tellurian conduct of selling and code plan for Nissan. “The fact that we sojourn a fastest flourishing automotive code is also serve explanation that a story around a products and a prophesy for a destiny of pushing is stability to resonate.”
This approval reflects Nissan’s stability efforts to expostulate plain business formula by augmenting code visibility. Nissan has turn some-more active in building fad for a code in partial by revelation a story of a company’s Intelligent Mobility plans for creation pushing safer, some-more exciting, and some-more sustainable. During a past year, Nissan has also lifted code recognition by several high-profile sponsorships, from a 2016 Rio Olympics to a UEFA Champions League.
The news cited several reasons for this year’s burst in code rankings, including:
- Nissan’s long-term prophesy for augmenting code recognition by vital use of digital platforms and technologies;
- Forging new partnerships such as a new tellurian agreement with Microsoft, focused on car connectivity and connected services;
- Launching innovative new products from a Serena with ProPilot record to a GT-R NISMO;
- Maintaining a clever joining to patron satisfaction; and
- Nissan’s success in formulating complicated new expressions of a brand, as seen by a new opening of Nissan Crossing in a Ginza district of Tokyo.
The Best Global Brands investigate is Interbrand’s annual news on a world’s many profitable brands. Interbrand’s routine looks during a ongoing investment and government of a code as a business asset, holding into comment financial performance, a purpose of code in a squeeze preference routine and a strength of a brand.
For some-more information about Interbrand’s 2016 Best Global Brand Study, greatfully revisit BestGlobalBrands.com.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2015, a association sole some-more than 5.4 million vehicles globally, generating income of 12.19 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: ASEAN Oceania; Africa, Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America and North America. Nissan has a tellurian workforce of 247,500, and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault underneath a Renault-Nissan Alliance given Mar 1999. For some-more information on a products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, revisit a website during http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/
# # #