Nissan’s Intelligent Mobility prophesy pushes towards safer and some-more tolerable future
- Builds on association care in foundation and automobile intelligence
- Intelligent Driving, Power, Integration cornerstone of new prophesy
- Vision designed to beam Nissan’s destiny product and record tube
- Focused on enhancing a motorist and newcomer knowledge
IDS judgment creates a European entrance during Geneva
- IDS (Intelligent Driving System) Concept represents Nissan’s prophesy for a destiny of EV and unconstrained driving
- Complex complement of sensors AI brings us closer to a 0 fatalities future
- On-road unconstrained expostulate record demos in Europe in 2016
“Piloted Drive” Qashqai to hurl off a prolongation line in 2017
- Nissan’s initial automobile in Europe to underline unconstrained expostulate record subsequent year
- New record allows cars to expostulate autonomously in a singular line in complicated trade conditions on highways
- Plan to launch a operation of cars with augmenting unconstrained capabilities by 2020
- Boost for European prolongation with rested Qashqai done during Sunderland Plant
World premiere of new “Premium Concept” Qashqai and X-Trail crossovers
- Striking pattern and styling offers uninformed take on successful crossover segment
- Use of CO fiber, 20-inch wheels, extended ‘V-motion’ grilles creates confidant statement
- Explores intensity of sparkling new turn of personalization in a class
- Designed with a “Premium Urbanite” and “Premium Adventurist” in mind
- Qashqai “Premium Concept” comforts “Piloted Drive 1.0” unconstrained technology
Electric automobile record ecosystem propelled to new heights
- Nissan’s new European bureau to underline world’s largest appetite government system
- 64 Nissan LEAF batteries to appetite still appetite storage system
- 100 vehicle-to-grid chargers to form largest ever grid-integrated electric automobile (EV) system
- Shows how EVs can play a partial in a appetite government systems of a future
GENEVA – Nissan’s modernized record and destiny creation are in a spotlight during this year’s Geneva Motor Show as Nissan unveils a Intelligent Mobility prophesy for a really initial time and invites a IDS Concept to a mount for a European debut.
Featuring a energetic arrangement of Nissan’s prophesy for a destiny of mobility, a Nissan mount will move to life a technologies of tomorrow. From a glance of Nissan’s prophesy of a destiny of mobility to exploring a distinguished pattern and styling of Nissan’s new Premium Concept crossovers, a mount once again confirms because Nissan is one of a industry’s many sparkling and forward-thinking brands.
Pursuing a idea of 0 glimmer vehicles and 0 fatalities on a road, Nissan’s Intelligent Mobility prophesy is designed to beam Nissan’s product and record pipeline; anchoring vicious association decisions around how cars are powered, how cars are driven, and how cars confederate into society.
At a core of Nissan Intelligent Mobility are 3 areas of innovation:
- Nissan Intelligent Driving – formulating some-more motorist confidence, spearheaded by Nissan’s unconstrained expostulate technology, Piloted Drive
- Nissan Intelligent Power – some-more efficiency, some-more power, spearheaded by electric vehicles
- Nissan Intelligent Integration – new links between vehicles and society
This Intelligent Mobility prophesy is borne out in Nissan’s IDS Concept, that creates a European premiere during a Geneva Motor Show. Representing Nissan’s prophesy for a destiny of electric vehicles and unconstrained driving, a IDS Concept steals a limelight with a rarely developed EV technology, modernized aerodynamic performance, refreshing acceleration and worldly AI capability.
Set to change a attribute between motorist and car, a new judgment proves Nissan stands once again during a forefront of automotive record – building practical, real-world applications of unconstrained expostulate technology. Bringing creation and fad to everyone.
Nowhere is this improved exemplified than in Nissan’s award-winning crossover, a Nissan Qashqai. The Qashqai crossover will be a company’s initial automobile in Europe to underline unconstrained expostulate record when it rolls off a line subsequent year. Produced during Nissan’s flagship prolongation plant in Sunderland, UK, a rested Qashqai will be versed with “Piloted Drive 1.0,” a underline that allows cars to expostulate autonomously and safely in a singular line in complicated trade conditions on highways.
From Piloted Drive technologies to a code new clarity of reward styling, a Geneva Motor Show was also a height for Nissan’s entrance of a ‘Premium Concept’ crossovers. Nissan showcased dual distinguished special versions of a best-selling crossovers, a Qashqai and X-Trail. Taking a stream models as a starting point, Nissan has explored how a some-more reward and energetic pattern interpretation could raise and extend a interest of a award-winning crossover operation in a future.
From how a Nissan pattern denunciation is voiced to how modernized materials are used, both cars offer a uninformed take on a widespread interest of a reward Nissan crossover. Considering a judgment of a civic explorer, any Premium Concept has a singular execution and is designed to interest to a really opposite customer. In addition, a Qashqai Premium Concept comforts Piloted Drive 1.0 unconstrained record – a same record that will be accessible on a Nissan Qashqai in Europe from 2017.
Nissan’s participation during a Geneva Motor Show comes in a year when Nissan available a sixth uninterrupted year of expansion and best-ever sales in Europe offered 715,623 units by a finish of 2015. Maintaining a 4 percent marketplace share and flourishing sales in pivotal countries including Spain, Italy, UK and Germany, Nissan continues to set new heights.
2016 is also a miracle year for Nissan’s prolongation facilities, with a flagship Sunderland Plant celebrating a 30th anniversary and Nissan’s St. Petersburg plant imprinting 10 years of operation. This is serve explanation that ongoing investment to strengthen internal prolongation in pivotal markets is profitable dividends.
Nissan’s dedicated Social Media group will be on a belligerent for a generation of a uncover and will keep we updated with all a movement from a stand. Live updates will be announced around Twitter from a @nissaneurope comment and we can be a partial of a review regulating #NissanLive.
About Nissan in Europe
Nissan has one of a many extensive European presences of any abroad manufacturer, contracting some-more than 17,600 staff opposite locally-based design, investigate development, manufacturing, logistics and sales selling operations. In 2014 Nissan plants in a UK, Spain and Russia constructed some-more than 675,000 vehicles including award-winning crossovers, tiny cars, SUVs, blurb vehicles and electric vehicles, including a Nissan LEAF, a world’s many renouned electric automobile with 96% of business peaceful to suggest a automobile to friends. Nissan now offers a clever choice of 23 different and innovative models in Europe underneath a Nissan and Datsun brands.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line automobile manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2014, a association sole some-more than 5.3 million vehicles globally, generating income of 11.3 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets a world’s best-selling all-electric automobile in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan manages operations in 6 regions: ASEAN Oceana; Africa, Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America and North America. Nissan has a tellurian workforce of 247,500, and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault underneath a Renault-Nissan Alliance given Mar 1999.
# # #
Katherine Zachary, Nissan Europe
Tel: +33 172 672 922
Kayleigh Edwards, Nissan Europe
Tel: +44 1234 755860