- Nissan unleashes a “pawfect” Rogue for Fido-friendly family adventures
- Built by Dennis McCarthy, automobile coordinator for Fast Furious films, special apparatus includes built-in food and H2O dishes, tradition removable dog bed, 360-degree dog rinse showering and integrated dog drying system
- Survey of 400 dog owners shows 83 per cent contend it is only as critical for their dog to be protected and gentle in their car as other passengers1
- One-off Rogue Dogue plan car to be displayed during 2017 New York International Auto Show, Apr 14 by Apr 23 during Jacob Javits Convention Center
NEW YORK – The formula are in – dog owners determine that their four-footed friends should be as protected and gentle in a car as their two-footed associate passengers. Dog owners also rate clip-in harnesses and non-spill H2O dispensers as a many appealing dog-friendly accessories in a dog-friendly vehicle1.
The new Nissan “Rogue Dogue” plan car takes those ideas to heart – and adds a container some-more – only in time for a one-off project’s entrance during a 2017 New York International Auto Show.
“For all of a dog lovers during Nissan, a Rogue Dogue is so many fun – a equivalent, we theory we could say, of roving with your conduct out a window if we were a dog,” pronounced Michael Bunce, clamp president, Product Planning, Nissan North America, Inc. “Of course, we also take pets’ reserve unequivocally seriously, that is because a Rogue Dogue includes secure control fixture attachments in a second quarrel and back load area – along with countless other facilities designed to make family transport with dogs some-more beguiling for everyone.”
The prolonged list of Rogue Dogue modifications commissioned in a plan car includes:
- Secured, removable tradition dog bed in a back load area
- Built-in (fold-down) non-spill H2O dispenser
- Built-in (fold-down) non-spill dog food dispenser
- Slide-away dog ramp for easy entrance to back cell for tiny or aged dogs
- 360-degree (hoop and hose) dog showering with 10 gallon pressurized H2O reserve
- Integrated dog drying complement with dense exhilarated atmosphere dryer and outward hose attachment
- Heated atmosphere vents for back load bed area
- Easy-to-clean tradition interior materials
- Modified second-row/cargo area pass-through passageway
- Removable pet assign with Rogue Dogue trademark between a second-row and load area
- Second-row dog hammock (clips around front and back headrests)
- Raised back building in back cell housing application drawer and dog ramp; drawer faces lonesome in tradition easy-clean upholstery
- Side wall mounted poop bag dispenser
- Rear confronting pacifist side perspective counterpart cameras (video sent to tough drive) to constraint dog’s highway outing practice – conduct out a window, communication between dog and other drivers – for after viewing
- Dog initial assist kit
- Harness clips mounted in back compartment
- Rogue Dogue trademark pivotal fob
In a consult of dog owners, a tip 3 many appealing dog-friendly facilities were found to be a clip-in strap offshoot (81 per cent), a non-spill H2O dispenser (74 per cent) and a slide-away dog ramp (55 per cent).
“Everything that we built into a Rogue Dogue plan is indeed unequivocally probable to supplement to a prolongation Rogue, yet we do concede a accessible back load area somewhat for a ramp, storage compartments and a food and H2O dispensers,” pronounced Dennis McCarthy, owner, Vehicle Effects, Sun Valley, Calif. “But really, subsequent to your family, your dog is your many critical cargo, so because not?”
Bunce added: “More than 75 per cent of dog owners in a consult pronounced that carrying discretionary facilities privately designed for their dog’s reserve and comfort would impact their preference on that car to purchase. So potentially, each dog competence have a day – and their custom-equipped Nissan Rogue, too.”
The Rogue Dogue is formed on a 2017 Rogue SL with a Platinum Reserve Interior Package, featuring reward tan leather-appointed seats with special quilted leather inserts
About a 2017 Nissan Rogue
The Nissan Rogue, following 3 true years of sales expansion given a introduction of a totally redesigned second era for a 2014 indication year, takes another vital step brazen for 2017 with a new look, extended application and an stretched apartment of accessible Nissan Safety Shield technologies. Rogue is now Nissan’s top-selling vehicle.
For some-more information on a 2017 Nissan Rogue and a finish line of 2017 Nissan sedans, sports cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs, greatfully revisit www.NissanNews.com.
1. National consult of 401 stream dog owners conducted Mar 27-29, 2017 by Heart+Mind Strategies, Reston, VA.
Click picture to enlarge
# # #