NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Earlier this year, Nissan and a Tennessee Titans announced a arrangement of a 20-year, disdainful naming-rights partnership that rebrands Nashville’s downtown track as Nissan Stadium. On Thursday, Nov. 12, a first, hulk NISSAN marquee pointer was lifted on a stadium, job even larger courtesy to Nissan’s partnership with a Titans and a participation in Middle Tennessee.
Some discerning contribution on a new Nissan marquee:
- It is one of a largest track signs in a universe weighing approximately 35 tons.
- The hulk letters in “NISSAN” are 15 feet tall; a “STADIUM” letters are 7.5 feet tall.
- The pointer has a singular capability to support several village programs and inhabitant holidays by changing a tone of a word “Stadium.” (Example: immature lighting for St. Patrick’s Day, pinkish lighting for Breast Cancer Awareness games, deception pattern for Salute to Service events, etc.).
- The pointer is unchanging with Nissan’s joining to sustainability with letters that underline energy-efficient LED lights.
- The pointer was designed and built in Tennessee by Brand Imaging Group and A-1 Signs.
- An matching pointer will be placed on a west side of Nissan Stadium in a entrance weeks along with additional Nissan activation on a track campus.
Newly named Nissan Stadium announced in Music City
(Posted Jun 25, 2015)
More about Nissan and a attribute with a Tennessee Titans:
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online during www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites NissanNews.com and InfinitiNews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Japan’s second-largest automotive company, is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, and is partial of a Renault-Nissan Alliance. Operating with some-more than 247,500 employees globally, Nissan sole 5.32 million vehicles and generated income of 11.38 trillion yen (USD 103.6 billion) in mercantile year 2014. Nissan delivers a extensive operation of some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands.
Nissan leads a universe in zero-emission mobility, dominated by sales of a LEAF, a initial mass-market, pure-electric vehicle. It is a best-selling EV in history. For some-more information on a products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, revisit a website during http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/.
About a Tennessee Titans
The Tennessee Titans are one of 32 veteran football teams in a National Football League (NFL). The authorization is formed in Nashville, Tennessee and has won some-more than 400 unchanging deteriorate and postseason games, prisoner one AFC championship, 9 multiplication titles and clinched 21 playoff appearances in their history.
The classification began play as a Houston Oilers in 1960 as a licence member of a American Football League, and assimilated a NFL as partial of a AFL-NFL partnership in 1970. The authorization relocated to Tennessee in 1997 and non-stop a downtown Nashville track in 1999. Later that season, a group done a initial coming in a Super Bowl. For some-more information, greatfully revisit TitansOnline.com.
# # #
Nissan North America