- All-new 2017 Nissan TITAN PRO-4X comparison as a pickup that “best matches a Rocky Mountain lifestyle”
- Tops other finalists, Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro and Honda Ridgeline AWD, to take renowned eccentric media award
- TITAN PRO-4X half-ton – powered by Nissan’s new 390-horsepower 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 engine – competes in a heart of a full-size pickup marketplace
- Covered by Nissan’s “America’s Best Truck Warranty”1 – featuring bumper-to-bumper coverage of 5-years/100,000-miles
- Award presented in and with 2017 Denver Auto Show
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The all-new 2017 Nissan TITAN PRO-4X full-size pickup was named “2017 Rocky Mountain Truck of a Year” final night by a Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP). The media organisation includes automotive reporters via a Rocky Mountain region, including Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming and Montana. The endowment was presented during a annual Charity Preview Party of a Denver Auto Show.
“The Rocky Mountain segment is Nissan TITAN country, where a imperishable design, powertrain, and continuance can be put to a exam each singular day of each season,” pronounced Fred Diaz, multiplication clamp boss and ubiquitous manager, North America Trucks and Light Commercial Vehicles, Nissan North America, Inc. “The Denver Auto Show is one of a longest using automobile shows in a republic and we’re unapproachable to spotlight this critical endowment in TITAN’s flourishing prize collection during a show.”
“My possess examination of a Nissan TITAN suggested qualities that will interest to consumers in a Rocky Mountain area,” pronounced David Muramoto, president, Rocky Mountain Automotive Press. “Nissan unequivocally paid courtesy to a kind of fact – build quality, ruggedness and a latest record – lorry buyers love. With several new cab options and bed lengths, a Nissan TITAN has a flexibility to make it in a Rocky Mountain Region.”
Like all TITAN half-ton models, a TITAN PRO-4X half-ton is powered by Nissan’s new 390-horsepower 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 engine. First accessible in a ample Crew Cab body, in both 4×4 and 4×2 configurations and in 5 well-equipped class levels (S, SV, PRO-4X, SL and Platinum Reserve), a TITAN lineup combined a new TITAN Single Cab physique character (S and SV class levels) to a lineup in November. The new TITAN King Cab (S, SV and PRO-4X class levels) is scheduled to start nearing during Nissan dealerships national in a spring.
About a 2017 TITAN PRO-4X
The PRO-4X, one of 5 accessible TITAN half-ton and TITAN XD class levels, is offering exclusively in a 4×4 expostulate configuration. Its prolonged list of customary apparatus includes LED projector headlamps with LED signature, two-tone paint, shimmer lead black paint on a grille approximate and filigree grille, high-gloss gray front reduce fascia and back bumpers, and a bedside decal. Interior facilities embody front motorist and newcomer Captain’s seats, stain-resistant chair covering with a vinyl accelerate and “PRO-4X” embroidery, leather-wrapped steering circle and fold-flat back seats with tie-down hooks and a storage box with lockable lid.
TITAN PRO-4X also includes a resources of technology, such as Siri® Eyes Free2, Blind Spot Warning (BSW)3, Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)4 and RearView Monitor. In addition, PRO-4X includes customary draw mirrors, convex watchman mirror, Trailer Brake Controller, LED signature headlamps and load flare and Trailer Light Check duty (included on a pivotal fob). TITAN PRO-4X bed facilities embody a spray-on bedliner, flush-mounted LED bedrail lighting, load and tailgate lamps, 120-volt in-bed entrance and a damped tailgate.
The TITAN PRO-4X, like all 2017 TITAN and TITAN XD models, is lonesome by Nissan’s “America’s Best Truck Warranty”1 – featuring bumper-to-bumper coverage of 5-years/100,000-miles, whichever comes first.
The TITAN and TITAN XD, were grown with core Nissan planning, design, engineering and production teams contributing from Tennessee, California, Michigan, Arizona and Mississippi. The TITAN half-ton is fabricated in Canton, Mississippi, with a V8 engines fabricated in Decherd, Tennessee.
For some-more information on TITAN and a finish Nissan car lineup, greatfully revisit www.NissanNews.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online during www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites NissanNews.com and InfinitiNews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2015, a organisation sole some-more than 5.4 million vehicles globally, generating income of 12.2 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan manages operations in 6 regions: ASEAN Oceania; Africa, Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America and North America. Nissan has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999 and Mitsubishi Motors given 2016 underneath a Renault-Nissan Alliance.
About Rocky Mountain Automotive Press
The Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP) is a veteran organisation combined to lift a station of a media we represent, promote a sell of information between automobile manufacturers and a members, and eventually to lift a turn of a use we yield a readers, listeners and viewers. RMAP has members from Colorado, Nebraska, California, Iowa, Montana, Kansas, Utah, Wyoming, New Mexico, and Arizona. For some-more information, contact: Aaron Turpen, Vice President, RMAP. [email protected]
About a Denver Auto Show
The Denver Auto Show is one of a region’s largest automotive shows and is also one of a oldest and longest-running automotive courtesy shows in a nation. The uncover is located during a Denver Convention Center in downtown Denver, Colorado and is open to a open from Apr 5, 2017 by Apr 9, 2017. More information can be found during DenverAutoShow.com.
# # #
- Claim formed on years/mileage (whichever occurs first) lonesome underneath a New Vehicle Limited Warranty simple coverage. Ward’s 2016 Large Pickup Segmentation and Small Pickup Segmentation v. 2017 TITAN and TITAN XD. Nissan’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty simple coverage excludes tires, gnawing coverage and sovereign and California glimmer opening and forsake coverage. Other terms and conditions also apply. See play for finish guaranty details. Warranty explain is stream during time of printing.
- Driving is critical business and requires your full attention. If we have to use this underline while driving, practice impassioned counsel during all times so full courtesy might be given to a car operation.
- Not a surrogate for correct line change procedures. The complement will not forestall hit with other vehicles or accidents. It might not detect each car or intent around you.
- Not a surrogate for correct subsidy procedures. May not detect all relocating vehicles. Speed and other stipulations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details