LAS VEGAS – From record that reads a driver’s mind waves to a world’s best-selling electric vehicle, Nissan will give visitors to CES 2018 a glance of a prophesy for a destiny of mobility – a destiny with some-more autonomy, some-more foundation and some-more connectivity.
Among a highlights will be Nissan’s pioneering Brain-to-Vehicle (B2V) technology. B2V interprets signals from a driver’s mind to support with pushing and to assistance a vehicle’s unconstrained and primer systems learn from a driver. The record promises shorter greeting times and systems that adjust to maximize pushing pleasure.
Also to be featured are a Nissan IMx judgment automobile and a all-new Nissan LEAF. Making a informal debut, a IMx promotes a stronger tie between automobile and driver. It has a full apartment of unconstrained pushing capabilities, seating for four, and an electric powertrain with some-more torque than a Nissan GT-R.
The new era of a Nissan LEAF, a world’s best-selling electric vehicle, combines a fad of 100% electric pushing with modernized technologies such as ProPILOT (ProPILOT Assist in a U.S.), e-Pedal and extended connectivity. This idol of Nissan Intelligent Mobility went on sale in Japan in Oct 2017.
Nissan’s mount is during counter 5431 in a Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall. Executives from Nissan and a Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance will also join row discussions during CES:
- Nissan Executive Vice President Daniele Schillaci will join a contention patrician “Self-Driving Cars: a Future of Personal Transportation,” from 10-11 a.m. on Jan. 10 during Tech East, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, N257.
- Alfonso Albaisa, Nissan’s comparison clamp boss for tellurian design, will join a contention patrician “Design Thinking for Your Business,” from 10-11 a.m. on Jan. 11 during Tech East, Las Vegas Convention Center, South Plaza, 62000.
- Christian Ledoux, executive of mobility and connected services for a Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance, will join a row patrician “Autonomous Vehicles in a Cities of Tomorrow,” from 9:30-10:15 a.m. on Jan. 10 during Tech East, Westgate, Level 1, Pavilion 9.
About Nissan Intelligent Mobility
Nissan Intelligent Mobility transforms your automobile into a some-more manageable partner by redefining how your automobile is driven, powered and integrated into society.
- Nissan Intelligent Driving: More Confidence by increasing safety, control and comfort for all on board.
- Nissan Intelligent Power: More Exciting by pushing pleasure that is also purify and efficient.
- mNissan Intelligent Integration: More Connected by conveniently joining a cars and a wider society.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line automobile manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2016, a association sole 5.63 million vehicles globally, generating revenues of 11.72 trillion yen. In mercantile 2017, a association embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year devise targeting a 30% boost in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by a finish of mercantile 2022, along with a core handling distinction domain of 8% and accumulative giveaway money upsurge of 2.5 trillion yen. As partial of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a association skeleton to extend a care in electric vehicles, symbolized by a world’s best-selling all-electric automobile in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: Asia Oceania; Africa, a Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has a tellurian workforce of 247,500 and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999. In 2016, Nissan acquired a 34% interest in Mitsubishi Motors. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is currently a world’s largest automotive partnership, with total annual sales of some-more than 10 million vehicles a year.
For some-more information about a products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, visit
nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all a latest videos on YouTube.
# # #
Deputy General Manager