, FRANKLIN, Tenn.
NISSAN NORTH AMERICA REPORTS 19.4% INCREASE IN NOVEMBER SALES
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) currently reported record Nov U.S. sales of 85,182 units contra 71,366 units a year earlier, an boost of 19.4 percent. Nissan Division sales also set a new Nov record, augmenting 21.5 percent for a month to 76,754 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles increasing 3 percent from a before year, to 8,428 units.
- Nissan vehicles posted record Nov sales with 76,754 units, an boost of 21.5 percent over a 63,184 units sole in Nov 2010.
- Versa – led by sprightly direct for a all-new 2012 Versa Sedan – set a new Nov record with 9,291 deliveries, an boost of 38.2 percent over a before year.
- The Rogue crossover also delivered a Nov record with sales of 10,845 units imprinting a 27.2 percent boost over final year.
- The Nissan Altima maintains a place among a industry’s heading newcomer cars, with 20,613 units imprinting an boost of 12.2 percent over a before year and a new Nov record.
- Nissan’s lineup of trucks, SUVs and crossovers all showed gains over final November, led by a Frontier pickup (up 37.8 percent) and Pathfinder (up 26.3 percent).
- Sales of a 100-percent electric Nissan LEAF totaled 672 units in November, with deliveries totaling 8,738 units of a innovative, zero-emission car given a Dec 2010 U.S. debut.
- Nissan Commercial Vehicles continues to build recognition for a 2012 Nissan NV blurb van, ensuing in 1,238 deliveries, a best month given a Spring 2011 launch.
- Infiniti sales totaled 8,428 units for November, an boost of 3 percent contra 8,182 a year earlier.
- Infiniti QX sales of 1,446 was an boost of 9.0 percent for a month, a best Nov in a full-size oppulance SUV’s history.
- With sales of 3,623, a Infiniti G Sedan had an boost of 26.9 percent for a month, a best Nov given 2007.
- The updated 2012 Infiniti FX saw an boost of 24.9 percent, a best Nov for a oppulance opening crossover given 2007.
“Strong gains opposite a lineup extended Nissan’s record-breaking Oct into a best-ever November,” pronounced Al Castignetti, clamp boss and ubiquitous manager, Nissan Sales. “We design to finish 2011 on a high note with vehicles like Altima, Versa, Sentra and Rogue heading Nissan to a clever tighten in Dec and into an even improved 2012.”
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Nov 2011 had 25 offered days, while Nov 2010 had 24 offered days.
About Nissan Americas
In a Americas, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and was famous as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year by a U.S Environmental Protection Agency in 2010 and 2011. More information, including photos and video b-roll, on Nissan in North America, a Nissan LEAF and 0 emissions can be found during www.nissanusa.com.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Japan’s second-largest automotive company, is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, and is partial of a Renault-Nissan Alliance. Operating with some-more than 248,000 employees globally, Nissan supposing business with some-more than 4.1 million vehicles in 2010, generating income of 8.77 trillion yen ($102.37 billion U.S.). With a clever joining to building sparkling and innovative products for all, Nissan delivers a extensive operation of 64 models underneath a Nissan and Infiniti brands. A colonize in zero-emission mobility, Nissan done story with a introduction of a Nissan LEAF, a initial affordable, mass-market, pure-electric car and leader of countless general accolades, including a prestigious 2011 European Car of a Year endowment and 2011 World Car of a Year.
For some-more information on a products, services and joining to Sustainable Mobility, revisit a website during http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/.
Nissan North America
Tel # 248-488-4227