NISSAN NORTH AMERICA REPORTS APRIL SALES INCREASE OF 12.2%
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) currently reported Apr U.S. sales of 71,526 units contra 63,769 units a year earlier, an boost of 12.2 percent. Nissan Division sales were adult 14.5 percent for a month during 64,765 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles decreased 6.2 percent from a before year, to 6,761 units.
For 2011, NNA sales have increasing 22.2 percent to 356,884 units. Nissan Division deliveries are adult 23.4 percent to 322,287. Infiniti sales have increasing 11.9 percent to 34,597 units.
- Nissan vehicles posted Apr sales of 64,765 units, an boost of 14.5 percent over 56,558 units sole in Apr 2010.
- In 2011, Nissan sales are adult 23.4 percent to 322,287 units.
- Nissan Rogue set an Apr record, with sales of 8,432 units adult 28.1 percent over a before year.
- Nissan Sentra sales increasing 42.2 percent over final year, with sales of 9,367 units.
- Nissan GT-R sales increasing 143.4 percent to 258 units, sourroundings a new Apr record.
- Nissan LEAF all-electric car posted sales of 573 units, for a sum of 1,044 units in a United States given a Dec launch.
Nissan took advantage of consumer shifts due to rising fuel prices, ensuing in clever increases for fuel-efficient models like Sentra, Altima and Rogue, pronounced Al Castignetti, clamp boss and ubiquitous manager, Nissan Division. The further of innovative, all-new vehicles like Nissan LEAF, Juke, Quest and NV are strengthening a lineup and bringing new buyers to Nissan showrooms.
- Infiniti currently reported sales of 6,761 units in April, down 6.2 percent contra 7,211 units a year earlier.
- The Infiniti QX had sales of 976 units, an boost of 73.7 percent over before year, imprinting a full-size oppulance SUVs best Apr given 2005.
- The Infiniti G Sedan had sales of 2,588 units in April, pulling a year-to-date sales adult 21.1 percent.
- With sales of 1,267, a Infiniti G Coupe had a slight boost over a before year.
- For 2011, Infiniti has delivered 34,597 vehicles, an boost of 11.9 percent over a before year.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Apr 2011 had 27 offered days, while Apr 2010 had 26 offered days.
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program 2010 and has been famous as a 2010 ENERGY STAR Partner of a Year by a U.S Environmental Protection Agency. More information on Nissan in North America, a Nissan LEAF and 0 emissions can be found during www.nissanusa.com.
Nissan North America
Tel # 248-488-4227