FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 16, 2014 – Ten Hyundai use advisors from 10 opposite Hyundai dealerships put their automotive imagination and patron use skills to a examination in Hyundai’s biennial National Service Advisor Championship yesterday. The National Championship competitors were all winners of a Regional Skills Competitions hold final year. The National Champion foe started with some-more than 50 use advisors from some-more than 820 Hyundai dealers nationally. These 50 use advisors paint a best of a best and always go above and over a call of avocation to safeguard any patron leaves a dealership satisfied. Service advisors work with business to hoop elementary upkeep services such as smoothness flushes, oil changes and tire rotations, as good as formidable correct projects caused by accidents.
Patrick Meagher from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel in Wesley Chapel, Florida and Amy Kemp from Vandergriff Hyundai in Arlington, Texas won a National Competition, that warranted them $500 and a outing to Korea to contest in a Global Championship. At a Global Championship in October, a U.S. leader will contest opposite use advisors from some-more than 45 opposite countries.
“The foe was extreme and there could usually be one winner, though a skills used during this eventuality are directed during a heart of patron satisfaction,” pronounced Barry Ratzlaff, executive director, patron bond and use business development, Hyundai Motor America. “The Service Advisor Championship ensures we are providing an superb patron knowledge and defending a use advisors with a collection and training they need to broach on a guarantee of Hyundai Assurance Car Care.”
The Service Advisor Championship is designed to urge patron compensation during Hyundai use centers opposite America. Improved patron compensation comes from carrying dealership use advisors contest opposite one another in a singular and interactive environment. The foe tests patron focused use processes and a advisors’ abilities around a 35 doubt mixed choice created exam, a judged purpose personification unfolding and interview. The tests cover all that happens from when a patron drops off their car to when it is delivered behind to them. The foe eventually recognizes tip behaving advisors in a following areas: appointments, greeting, write-up / travel around, active smoothness and follow-up.
Top performers in any eventuality of a National Championship were:
- Walk Around – Amy Kemp
- Interview – Amanda Trainer
- Written Test – Patrick Meagher
Regional Skills Competition winners were:
- Casey Grant, Service Consultant from AutoNation Hyundai Tempe, Tempe, AZ
- Sherrie Wilson, Service Consultant from Earnhardt Hyundai Avondale, Avondale, AZ
- Tony May, Service Consultant from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai, Greenwood, IN
- Joseph Fabeck, Service Consultant from Inver Grove Hyundai, Grove Heights, MN
- Brandon Dugan, Service Consultant from Reliable Hyundai, Springfield, MO – promulgation Eddie Hicks, Service Consultant from Jim Burke Hyundai, Birmingham, AL as an alternate
- Amy Kemp, Service Consultant from Vandergriff Hyundai, Arlington, TX
- Amanda Trainer, Service Consultant from Coastal Hyundai, Melbourne, FL
- Patrick Meagher, Service Consultant from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel, Wesley Chapel, FL
- Michael Myette, Service Consultant from Hyundai Village of Danvers, Danvers, MA
- Jon Hess Jr., Service Consultant from Lester Glenn Hyundai, Toms River, NJ