Porsche during a 2013 New York Auto Show
New York. Porsche is celebrating a 50th anniversary of a iconic 911 indication during a New York Auto Show with a North American entrance of a 2014 911 GT3.
On a show’s initial press day, Wednesday, Mar 27, Porsche will reason a press discussion to betray a new car during 3:40 p.m. Special guest will include:
- Detlev von Platen, boss and CEO, Porsche Cars North America
- Michael Bartsch, executive clamp boss and COO, Porsche Cars North America
- Andreas Preuninger, arch engineer, 911 GT3
- The New York Auto Show is poignant for Porsche, as a U.S. continues to be a automaker’s largest market.
- Last year, 35,043 new Porsche vehicles were sole in a U.S., representing a 21 percent boost over 2012.
- To date, Porsche Cars North America’s 2013 sales are adult 31 percent over a same duration final year.
To learn some-more about Porsche during a New York Auto Show and a 2014 911 GT3, revisit http://press.porsche.com/newyork.
About Porsche Cars North America
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), formed in Atlanta, Ga. is a disdainful U.S. importer of Porsche sports cars, a Cayenne SUV and Panamera sports sedan. Established in 1984, it is a wholly-owned auxiliary of Porsche AG, that is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and employs approximately 220 people who yield parts, service, selling and training for 190 dealers. They, in turn, work to yield Porsche business with a best-in-class knowledge that is in gripping with a brandÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 63-year story and care in a enrichment of car performance, reserve and efficiency.
At a core of this success is Porsche’s unapproachable racing birthright that boasts some 30,000 motorsport wins to date.
For Porsche apps: http://www.porsche.com/usa/entertainment/apps/
Note: Photos and video footage are accessible to accredited reporters on a Porsche Press Database during http://press.porsche.com/