Sierra AT4 Powers Up with New Off-Road Performance Package
OSHAWA (Friday, Jan 11, 2019) — Defining a reward off-road segment, a 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 is now accessible with a all-new Off-Road Performance Package1. The Off-Road Performance Package adds factory-installed opening upgrades that move additional energy and purpose to a Sierra AT4.
“The 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 debuted all-new, eloquent technologies for a reward lorry shred and a new Off-Road Performance Package takes it a step farther,” pronounced Duncan Aldred, clamp boss of Global GMC. “It offers optimized performance, both on- and off-road.”
The Sierra AT4 Off-Road Performance Package includes:
- 6.2L V-8 engine corresponding to 10-speed involuntary transmission.
- 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with Goodyear Wrangler® DuraTrac® tires2.
- Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System.
- Performance Air Intake.
Thanks to these additions, a AT4 Off-Road Performance Package delivers adult to 435 horsepower and 635 Nm (469 lb-ft) of torque — increases of 15 horsepower and 12 Nm (9 lb-ft) of torque over a Sierra versed with a required 6.2L V-8 engine.
The Off-Road Performance Package’s upgrades build on a Sierra AT4’s particular regulation of authentic off-road capability, innovative record and confidant design, along with GMC’s reward refinement.
The Sierra AT4 was introduced progressing this year, and calm includes:
- Standard 2-inch factory-installed cessation lift.
- Standard 4WD with a two-speed send case, locking back differential and movement plates.
- Standard off-road-tuned Rancho® monotube startle absorbers3.
- Standard Hill Descent Control.
- Standard Traction Select System.
- Standard GMC exclusive, industry-first MultiPro™ Tailgate.
- Standard black chrome finish on a haze flare bezels, buffer approximate and grille insert.
- Standard body-colour grille surround, doorway handles and bumper.
- Standard disdainful jaunty interior trim elements.
- Standard red straight liberation hooks4.
- Available segment-first Multi-Colour Head-Up Display.
- Available segment-first Rear Camera Mirror5.
- Available GMC-exclusive, industry-first Carbon Fiber Pickup Box6.
- A full apartment of modernized accessible reserve facilities including Surround Vision, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking and Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking5.
The Sierra AT4 Off-Road Performance Package has a starting Canadian MSRP (excludes tax) of $2,580 and is on sale now.
About GMC Canada
GMC has made trucks given 1902, with creation and engineering value built into all GMC vehicles. The code is elaborating to offer some-more fuel-efficient trucks and crossovers, including a Terrain tiny SUV and Acadia crossover. GMC’s highest-volume vehicle, a Sierra pickup, is a many absolute light-duty pickup on a market, and a initial full-size pickup to accept a highest-possible five-star Overall Vehicle Score for reserve given a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration altered a New Car Assessment Program for a 2011 indication year. Details on all GMC models are accessible during http://www.gmccanada.ca, on Twitter during @GMCCanada, on Instagram during @gmccanada or during http://www.facebook.com/gmccanada.
1 Please examination a car owner’s primer for critical reserve information about off-road pushing of your vehicle.
2 DuraTrac and Wrangler are purebred trademarks of The Goodyear Tire Rubber Company. Goodyear is a purebred heading of Goodyear Canada Inc.
3 Rancho is a purebred heading of Tenneco Automotive Operating Company, Inc.
4 To equivocate risk of injury, never use liberation hooks to draw a vehicle. For some-more information, see a Recovery Hooks territory of your owner’s manual.
5 Read a vehicle’s owner’s primer for critical underline stipulations and information.
6 Late accessibility in singular quantity.
# # #