TORONTO, ON – Jun 18, 2019 – Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) was celebrated with 11 2019 Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards™, some-more than any other automobile manufacturer for a eighth uninterrupted year.
Vehicles famous with Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards™ are compared opposite competitors in a same segments and are awarded for carrying reduce than approaching tenure costs.
Toyota was celebrated with a Best Value Brand endowment in a “SUV, Crossover, Van” segment, while Lexus also perceived a Best Value Brand endowment in a “Luxury SUV Crossover” category. Toyota also perceived 5 indication turn awards and Lexus was famous with 4 indication turn awards.
“We are anxious to see Toyota and Lexus accept some-more Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards™ than any other automobile manufacturer for an eighth uninterrupted year,” pronounced Cyril Dimitris, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Toyota Canada Inc. “At Toyota Canada, we’re unapproachable of this approval since it means we’re stability to broach vehicles with glorious value to a customers.”
This year’s awards once again highlighted Toyota’s SUV, van, and newcomer automobile leadership. Two Toyota vehicles from a “SUV, Crossover and Van” difficulty and dual Lexus vehicles from a “Luxury SUV and Crossover” difficulty perceived Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards™.
This year’s winners included:
- Toyota – Best Value in Canada: SUV, Crossover Van Brand (3-time winner)
- Toyota Corolla – Best Value in Canada: Compact Hatchback segment
- Toyota Avalon – Best Value in Canada: Large Sedan segment (5-time winner)
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid – Best Value in Canada: Hybrid SUV/Crossover segment (6-time winner)
- Toyota Sienna – Best Value in Canada: Minivan segment (2-time winner)
- Toyota Tacoma – Best Value in Canada: Small/Mid-Size Pickup segment (8th year in a row)
- Lexus – Best Value in Canada: Luxury SUV Crossover Brand (3rd year in a row)
- Lexus ES 350 – Best Value in Canada: Luxury Mid-Size Sedan segment (3-time winner)
- Lexus ES 300h – Best Value in Canada: Luxury Hybrid segment (7-time winner)
- Lexus UX 200 – Best Value in Canada: Luxury Compact SUV/Crossover segment
- Lexus UX 250h – Best Value in Canada: Luxury Hybrid SUV/Crossover segment
Using a statistical indication addressing opposite scenarios, Vincentric identified a winners by measuring that vehicles had reduce than approaching costs given their marketplace shred and price. Each car was evaluated in all 10 provinces and a Northwest Territories regulating a operation of annual kilometre intervals and word profiles.
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is a disdainful Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sole over 8 million vehicles in Canada by a inhabitant network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and trustworthiness to a vehicles Canadians expostulate and a use they receive. TCI’s conduct bureau is located in Toronto, with informal offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax, and tools placement centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates dual prolongation comforts in Canada. Having constructed some-more than 8 million vehicles, renouned Canadian models built during these comforts embody Toyota RAV4, Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid. Recent investments during a comforts in Ontario will concede for increasing prolongation of a top-selling Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid models.