- Electrified car sales adult 41.2% for new Feb record
- TCI cars sales adult 19.9%, lorry sales adult 11%
TORONTO, ON – Mar 3, 2020 – Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) set a Feb record, stating altogether car sales of 15,288, adult 13.9% compared to a same duration final year.
TCI’s Toyota multiplication reported sales of 13,638 units in February, adult 13.9%, and a Lexus oppulance multiplication reported sales of 1,650 units, adult 14%, both for monthly records.
Sales of a plug-in hybrid electric Prius Prime (483 units sold, adult 201.9%) and a made-in-Canada RAV4 Hybrid (669 units sold, adult 87.9%) helped boost electrified car sales with 1,958 units sold, adult 41.2% for a new Feb record.
Additional Feb Highlights:
- RAV4 sales of 4,065 units, adult 5.9% (new Feb record)
- Corolla sales of 3,128 units, adult 25.8%
- Highlander sales of 1,067 units, adult 34.7% (new Feb record)
- Camry sales of 1,160 units, adult 26.1%
- Tacoma sales of 1,052 units, adult 43.5% (new Feb record)
- Lexus RX sales of 659 units, adult 46.4% (new Feb record)
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is a disdainful Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sole over 5 million vehicles in Canada by a inhabitant network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and trustworthiness to a vehicles Canadians expostulate and a use they receive. TCI’s conduct bureau is located in Toronto, with informal offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax, and tools placement centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates dual prolongation comforts in Canada. Having constructed some-more than 8 million vehicles, renouned Canadian models built during these comforts embody Toyota RAV4, Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid. Recent investments during a comforts in Ontario will concede for increasing prolongation of a top-selling Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid models.