June 4, 2019
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
The mythological story of a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, a quickest, fastest and many absolute sedan in a world, continues to grow with a attainment of a limited-edition 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition.
“In a universe of flesh cars, singular editions are valued by enthusiasts for their aberration and collectability, both currently and in a future,” pronounced Tom Sacoman, Director of Product, Passenger Car Brands, Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT – FCA US LLC. “The 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is a newest factory-custom indication designed for a opening business who wish to mount detached from a pack.”
Available to sequence now during Dodge//SRT dealers, a Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is a singular multiple of apparatus and trim, including some facilities not formerly accessible on a 707-horsepower, supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V-8 powered sedan.
A pivotal visible idea to a 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is a “blacked-out” thesis inside and out. Available with possibly Pitch Black or White Knuckle extraneous paint, a Octane Edition package includes:
- Full-length Satin Black core ribbon with Octane Red accent tracers on any edge
- Complete black extraneous badging, including a grille, decklid and buffer badges
- Satin Black decklid spoiler
- 20 x 9.5-inch aluminum-forged Cross Brace wheels, embellished Low-gloss Black, adopted from a 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320. The Cross Brace wheels embody knurled stone seats to minimize tire trip on a circle underneath impassioned acceleration
- Brembo stop package (six-piston front calipers/four-piston rear) with singular Octane Red paint color
- For a initial time on a Charger SRT Hellcat, a Octane Edition facilities SRT Performance seats with Houndstooth insert, SRT Hellcat trademark stitched into a chair behind and red accent stitching
- Red interior stitching via a cabin
- Black-on-black SRT Hellcat instrument row badge
- Red chair belts
- Gloss black interior accents and Dark Brushed II instrument row and console bezels
The 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is a warden coming package and carries a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,495. It is accessible for play orders now by a finish of a indication year only, and will start nearing in dealerships in tumble 2019.
About a 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
The 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat stays a quickest, fastest and many absolute sedan in a universe with a supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V-8 that delivers 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque. The engine is corresponding to a quick-shifting TorqueFlite eight-speed involuntary delivery with steering wheel-mounted change paddles.
New for 2019, a Charger SRT Hellcat facilities a new opening grille with twin inlets that feed cooler, outward atmosphere into a engine compartment. Bolstering a opening is a further of 4 race-inspired technologies that come customary on Hellcat, including:
- Launch Assist, that uses circle speed sensors to watch for driveline-damaging circle bound during launch and, in milliseconds, modifies a engine torque to recover full grip
- Line Lock, that engages a front brakes to reason a Charger SRT Hellcat stationary, though leaves a behind wheels giveaway for a burnout to feverishness adult and purify a behind tires
- After-Run Chiller, that keeps cooling a supercharger/charge atmosphere cooler after a engine is close off
- Torque Reserve, that closes a bypass valve to prefill a supercharger and manages fuel upsurge and hint allege to change engine rpm and torque, generates a haven of torque that is delivered on acceleration from a station stop
Dodge//SRT offers a finish lineup of opening vehicles that mount out in their possess segments. Dodge is America’s mainstream opening code and SRT is positioned as a ultimate opening halo of a Dodge brand, together formulating a finish and offset opening code with one prophesy and one voice.
For some-more than 100 years, a Dodge code has carried on a suggestion of brothers John and Horace Dodge, who founded a code in 1914. Their change continues today. New for 2019, a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is hexed by a Demon. Its 797-horsepower supercharged HEMI® high-output engine creates it a many powerful, quickest and fastest flesh car, reaching 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3.4 seconds, and a fastest GT prolongation automobile with a ¼-mile elapsed time (ET) of 10.8 seconds during 131 mph. It also reaches a new tip speed of 203 mph.
Joining a Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is a 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, with a some-more absolute 717-horsepower engine, and a Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody, featuring buffer flares from a SRT Hellcat Widebody, that supplement 3.5 inches of breadth to a 485-horsepower Scat Pack’s customary body. Also new for 2019 is a Challenger R/T Scat Pak 1320 with disdainful drag frame record from a iconic Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. The Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is a drag-oriented, street-legal flesh automobile and a vacant board for a critical grassroots drag racer. The 2019 Dodge Durango SRT, America’s fastest, many absolute and many able three-row SUV with a best-in-class draw rating of 8,700 lbs., completes a brand’s opening lineup. These abdominal opening models join a 2019 code lineup that includes a Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, Charger and Challenger — a salon that offers opening during each cost point.
Follow Dodge, SRT and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Dodge blog: blog.dodge.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dodge or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dodgeofficial or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dodge or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/dodge or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica