• Nov sales sum 30,727 units, second best Nov given 1973
• Chattanooga-built Passat delivered 8,876 units for a month
• Jetta Sedan delivered 10,828 units for a month
• Tiguan delivered 2,235 units for a month
• High-mileage, TDI® Clean Diesel models accounted for 21 percent of sales in
Nov and 24 percent of sales year-to-date, a best year-to-date results
o Passat TDI sales strech 32,754 year-to-date, a best year-to-date TDI
formula on record
Volkswagen of America, Inc. (VWoA) currently reported 30,727 units delivered in Nov and 373,689 units year-to-date. Nov sales achieved a second top turn given 1973. Adjusted for models in run-out, Volkswagen’s year-to-date gait is radically on gait with a before year-to-date sales.
“Volkswagen is now handling during a new turn not seen in 40 years, and with a strength of a line-up, we are assured we will tighten out a second uninterrupted year with over 400,000 vehicles,” pronounced Jonathan Browning, boss and CEO, Volkswagen Group of America. “Having doubled sales from 2009 and with a clever investments in North American investment plans, we are assured that we have a clever bottom for destiny growth.”
Volkswagen also took another step brazen final month with a recover of a J.D. Power 2013 Sales Satisfaction (SSI) results. The code is now among a Top 5 volume players and forward of pivotal Asian competitors.