• Oct sales sum 30,387 units, a 0.24 percent boost over Oct 2014
• Tiguan delivered 4,815 units, a 167.1 percent increase, imprinting a best month for
a vehicle on record
• The all-new Golf family of vehicles delivered 5,716 units, a 40.2 percent boost
over the prior October
• Golf GTI delivered 2,520 units for a month, a 46.2 percent boost over
Volkswagen of America, Inc. (VWoA) currently reported sales of 30,387 units delivered in Oct 2015, a 0.24 percent boost over Oct 2014.
“We would like to again appreciate a business for their calm and loyalty,” pronounced Mark McNabb, arch handling officer, Volkswagen of America. “Volkswagen is committed to creation things right and actively operative to revive trust.”
The newly redesigned 2016 Passat is approaching to strike showrooms by a finish of a year. Pricing for a 2016 Volkswagen Passat starts during $22,440—the same as a effusive bottom indication when versed with an involuntary transmission. When new calm is factored in, this represents a $1,315 value encouragement over a bottom 2015 Passat.
The Tiguan constructed a best month on record for a car with 4,815 vehicles delivered, a 167.1 percent increase. Touareg also saw success in a SUV segment; a vehicles delivered 840 units, a 45.3 percent boost over Oct 2014.
* Vehicles backed into inventory.
** Routan not sole in 2015.